首页 > 娱乐资讯 > 开心乐园 > 外企面试中可能用到的英语问答

外企面试中可能用到的英语问答

来源:潮女谷    阅读: 1.06W 次
字号:

用手机扫描二维码 在手机上继续观看

手机查看

外企面试中可能用到的英语问答,如果职场上有这些现象不用惊慌,在面试的时候留下一个好印象是成功的开始,面试的时候一定要自信,下面是外企面试中可能用到的英语问答,你学会了吗?

外企面试中可能用到的英语问答1

Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it。(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization couldbenefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description。 (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的`说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To bespecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide softwaresupport。 (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunityknocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

外企面试中可能用到的英语问答

A:I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job。 / I feelthere is no opportunity for advancement。(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to studentsvery well。 (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position。 (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thefuture。 (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify mefor this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)or

Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so。

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well。 (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring。(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor。(适应能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness。(乐观和友爱。)

Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

They say Mr。 Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeplycares for his family and friends。 (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A:They say Mr。 Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person。(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going。 (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A:(I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit。 (有“实际行动”的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam will be the major goal of my leadership。 (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy。 (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

外企面试中可能用到的英语问答2

A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

外企面试中可能用到的英语问答 第2张

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

A:Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation couldbecome worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的.批评。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner inorder to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

时尚热点
影视动漫
娱乐小料
明星动态
电影电视
音乐空间
开心乐园